Thursday, August 9, 2007

Good stuff guys

Chandon: I love your sounds! The engine backfiring is awesome. I'll put them in the game and see how they sync up. You should try to make the vacuum sound next, that would be satisfying.

Rollin: You have great ideas and I'm affraid of giving input because as a programmer I'll just take the easy way out and say we shouldn't incorperate the tough ideas (ex. climbing, adjustable limbs on the carriage, etc). I enjoy the difficult programming task you are coming up with though (so far they are all plausable), so keep them coming. At some point though we need to consildate a final list of requirements (sooner than later hopefully), so I have more direction for programming. I am in the process of putting the vacuum and plow which are looking good! Oh yeah, you had a question about physics. Applying force and torque to one connected body has an effect on the other! So rotating the cannon the opposite direction the carriage is moving will slow the carriage down.

No comments: