Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Go back to that other part

Um, you'd better go back to the beginning Rollin. From what I see in the demos and screens so far there's like 2 things on the carriage to control, the cannon and the light, so I don't see how being able to toggle them on the fly would be a problem...maybe I missed something in the main idea? I really like the mouse control thing and I still don't understand how using the keyboard makes it easier to control when you can just point a cursor, click and release.

About the commander controls: There's a pretty easy way to get around the "less vulnerable outside the carriage" thing-- just make the commander or his weapons weaker. Taking freedom of movement away from the player doesn't make the game scarier, just more frustrating.

Anyways, the screenie looks pretty awesome once again. Love that fog.
Also, can you start sending me the major updates on the game Tom? Thanks!

No comments: