Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dragon Starver, Chain Combo System


Thomas: simple to program that!
i donno about graphics
me: so the other thing i was thinking of
is, what if, instead of adding +1 ricochet ability, the critters in your belly were your ammo?
or both?
Thomas: I would say there is no point in eating them then
just kick them
me: the aiming and firing could work like yoshi's island- a toggle that brought up a little timing minigame
no i mean, no kicking- just firing
Thomas: eating should be different from kick to enforce the player doing both
oh
me: just an idea
Thomas: well, thats not a bad idea
maybe you have to aim at the villi!
meh
me: or maybe kicking never ricochets, but firing does!!!
OO
Thomas: nice
but random
me: how so>
Thomas: why wont kicking ricochet? not that it won't work for a game.
me: oh i see
well, i guess maybe the juices in your belly make the things bouncy
you coat them with slime specially-adapted for this purpose
haha
but then there's the "getting fat as a level goal" thing- it would have to change probably
because you'd have to use the ammo for firing (and we would want to encourage it anyway)
eh FUCK IT
too complex
kicking is good
i think the chain combo system should have a bonus system attached- like if you get a certain number of chains, you get a cake!
which makes you fatter faster?
or maybe it's just a bonus item
that can be the scoring system
Thomas: ueaj
guh
me: number of cakes
and size of cakes! haha
Thomas: typing is hard while masturbating!
haha
me: yeah it sure is
i'm pretty good at it though
Thomas: foosho
me: i can switch hands and gain a stroke
like george carlin
Thomas: NICE
me: anyway- cakes?
Thomas: so when are you going to have all the game art done by!?
me: good/bad? i think cakes are better than points
Thomas: tomorrow!
cakes are great
me: no, i think i'll probably start the art once my finals are done, depending on when my art history final turns out to be
next week is critiques and study time, so i'm in crunch time right now
my shit's due tuesday
i've got to get some big ass things printed tomorrow morning and mounted in the afternoon
Thomas: sounds fun
im going to calculate some taylor series
yay
me: nioce
i'm going to shower and go to class i think
got my first final ceramics crit this evening

No comments: