Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prologue, Pt. 5

Today at 12:48pm
XBox porting = awesome!

I'll have to find someone that'll let me use theirs though. Heh

I'm going to make sketches today!
Today at 2:58pm
Sounds good. I'm going to try and make a nice background sometime. Right now the window is set to 1024 by 768, so I just used a windows background of those dimensions for scenory. If you feel like making a background make it whatever size and we can just change the window dimensions. I might also work on some simple objects for stacking. Also, something circular would be fun. Give the player a ball to bounce and roll down a hills!

After I get a mock up level with objects done, I'll start making some components to puzzels. probably start with a scale that reaches a certian weight triggers an event.

Keep me posted on the ideas and sketchs.
Today at 3:36pm
I'm going to scan and send you my ideas for the gameplay, what a level looks like (vaguely), and what the robot looks like.




rollin kunz to Thomas
3:59 pm (26 minutes ago)

Here are some sketches. Maybe I am making this a bit too complex? What do you think?

Rollin
- Hide quoted text -


On 4/17/07, rollin kunz <> wrote:

Holy shit. Sweet! I'm staying home today. I will put some pen-time in.

No comments: