Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prologue, Pt. 1

HEY

Between Tom Christensen and You
11:41pm April 9th
oops- forgot to keep the conversation going. I'M FUCKING BUSY god damn. lots of work to do! want to go to a soup party this weekend?

7:33am April 10th
soup party? what kind of soup?
11:17am April 10th
ALL KINDS, dude. All kinds.

A couple of old friends of my parents (along with a bunch of other people, I guess) are making a bunch of delicious soups. For ten bucks (which goes to some sort of charity- soup charity?) you get to sample said soups. Splendiferous!

P.S. "Splendiferous" is NOT in the facebook's dictionary. Neither is "facebook's," apparently.
11:34am April 10th
Where is this soup party going to be held?
6:21pm April 10th
At the Art-Bar in Milwaukee.
I donno, though- I emailed the dude that invited me a couple of times, and haven't heard back yet. It'll be a public party, of course, but y'know.
7:44pm April 10th
I'm trying to talk my roommates into going. No such luck yet. I told Scotty about the soup party while we were in Statistics and he laughed at me. Later, we went home and ate some beef and vegetable.

I just went into Macy's looking for a new cologne and it turns out you don't even have to spend money. The lady behind the counter gave me a bag full of samples for "Polo: Double Black" which was my favorite. It was like being at the doctor when they give you a shit ton of medicine samples. Now if only pimps had the same policy, my life would be complete.

Well, this Bush Light isn't going to drink it's self, so I better get crackin. Keep me updated on the soup situation.
3:09am April 11th
What do the doctors give you bags of free samples of? THAT is the important question, methinks. Or not so much.

Anyway, I don't think the Soup Party is really going to be a huge deal or anything, so meh. Be happy to have you down whenever your whimsy carries you here, though (excepting finals, probably).

How goes it over in your neck of the great Wisconsin wastes?
11:53am April 11th
Beer for breakfast and now I'm off to the library to research more American Indian politics to enrich my soul. that, and I want an A in the class. Anything new with you? Want to start making a game we'll never finish?
2:10am April 13th
Hell yes, I do. Anytime.

No comments: