Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm drinking beers

1. I don't think pngs have animations like gifs, but you can just put each frame for a character in a png which would be a sprite sheet. So, if you had a 64x64 character with 4 frames, just make a png 128x128 and put the 4 frames in it.

2. Things that rotate, like the wheels, don't need to be animated because I can just rotate them with code. Actually the wheels already turn and the carriage moves. But, I can definitely make animations cycle. I think that answers your question.

3. I actually forgot what you were asking, but it was something about empty shells piling up. Just make a machine gunner and a shell casing and I'll make code to pile them up. For now we won't put a limit on the amount of shells to pile up. I'll just turn the games memory heap up to a gig.

You should give me a call this weekend, especially if you have any questions. I should be getting a cell soon so I can call you more often. Right now I am taking Ruth to speach about global warming.

p.s.
I like the gfx you posted, keep them coming!

No comments: