Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lookin' Good

Haha- hilarious!

Let me know if those next parts work for you (if they're the correct size and whatnot). Looks like I made the zombie a little too big- they should be about as tall as the portals' widths (so they can get inside the carriage and eat the delicious crew). (About as tall as either of the wheels.) Ideally, the carriage should be able to run right over groups of dead bodies (up to a certain point) and maybe even some zombies (but then ya got zombies stuck to you).

Can you make the zombie smaller, or should I re-send you a set at a smaller size?
Also maybe it would be fun to try like three zombies (so we can see how they stack and act when the carriage hits them)... And put the other wheel on instead of having two similar ones! Unless you don't like that wheel (which is cool- I can make a different one).

I've got to go print, but I'll be back online at ten or so. I think I'd like to do more carriage parts tonight.

No comments: