Monday, September 3, 2007

Characters Are Next, Right?

So... I think the plow has all of its necessary parts (though they could still be moved around and such). I guess I'm working on characters next, right? Zombies, the player, et cetera.

Couple of questions:

1. Which should I do first?
2. Should I animate the different body sections (head, torso, legs) separately, so they can later be blown off? I think this would be the best way to do it- that way the torso can rotate independently from the legs (necessary for the main character).
I suppose I could just do the legs, torso, and head separately for the main character, and then just do the body and head separately for the others... but then we couldn't have paraplegic zombies crawling around after having their legs explode.

No comments: